- D.C. man billed with 2022 anti-gay death risk rearrested
- Executive Order Bars Anti-Gay Discrimination by Federal Professionals
- Bobby Jindal, Critic of Executive Orders, Issues Executive Order Allowing Anti-Gay Discrimination
- President Biden’s pro-gay legal rights executive order provides government support for trans professional athletes
- U.S. Will Certainly Safeguard Gay As Well As Transgender Individuals Versus Discrimination In Health Care
- D.C. male charged with 2022 anti-gay death threat rearrested
D.C. male billed with 2022 anti-gay fatality risk rearrested
A D.C. guy detained in August 2022 for apparently threatening to eliminate a gay guy outside the target’s house in the city’s Adams Morgan area as well as that was launched while waiting for test was apprehended again two weeks ago for presumably intimidating to eliminate an additional male in an unrelated event.